travel

Regional Midnight Sun



In Northern area of Norway, the sun never sets during the summer. Enjoy a midnight sun cruise, join a safari or play golf in the middle of the night.

The sun continues to shine is very fantastic. You feel that you have plenty of time. I passed in July in Norway as the day that never ends, says Simon Wilson from England. I visited Lofoten and take advantage of the long holidays.

 Yesterday I played golf at 11:30 pm, and the day before I was walking around at 2 am. No matter what time during the day to tell the truth in 24 hours. I can sleep when you want to sleep, and to be honest, I do not need a lot of sleep at this time, because the sun is inspiring me.

Midnight sun extraordinary

Midnight sun is a natural phenomenon which means the sun never sets during the summer. In other words, if the weather is good, you can see the sun for 24 hours.The duration of the sun shining in the middle of the night depending on how far you are in the North. In the Arctic Circle in North Norway, you can see the midnight sun from 12 June to 1 July. While at the North Cape in Finnmark, you can see the sun from 14 May to 29 July, and in North Pole, the sun does not set for six months.


About Zaishan

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.